My family

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life with my 3 beautiful children

I can't believe some days that I have 3 children!! I had my third and last on September 23rd, 2010 and having him completes what I like to call the cupcake!! My first born is the cake part and my daughter is the icing and my son is the sprinkles on top. Without each I wouldn't have my sweet cupcake. I look back to each birth of my babies and see how much each of them have changed me in so many different ways. With my first I was so scared and afraid of all the things that could happen. With my second I was a lot more laid back but so scared at how her older brother would take to her. After my third son wthey as born I felt like a pro at it. My husband and I learned with each baby to learn to just enjoy them because grow up so fast. I am the type of person that gets freaked out and have anxiety attacks over new and different things. I sit and wonder now how the hell I manage three babies and a house??? I mean really how do I do it? I was never a person that could manage anything and would quit when the times were tough. I manage taking care of these kids and having fun with them too. I don't give up just because my kids aren't listening or making messes. I keep on going and try to teach them how to clean up and try to make it fun. Or if they aren't listening I try and step back and listen to them first because maybe I am not understanding them. As parents we all at some point forget that they (children) might have something they are trying to tell us and we don't stop and listen to them because they are being bad. I know I have done this numerous times. I don't want to be like my parents and think that my kids are just that kids. They aren't just kids but adults in the making. I am the one molding them into hopefully upstanding adults. If we as adults want them to listen then we should listen too. I know this turned into something different but that is what this blog is about....My life as a Mom. My days are never the same ever. No matter how bored I might get or tired everyday at some point is going to be a new adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment